A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Polka Dot Christmas


Hello Friends and Followers, 

It is my favorite time of year! Time for the sparkly lights and snow topped houses, beautiful handmade ornaments to adorn my Christmas tree, a new fun festive card challenge on my favorite day of the week with my favorite design team at Outlawz Challenges on Twisted Thursdays! I absolutely love Christmas time! This week we have another fun twist for you, with a holiday feel to finish up those last minute holiday cards. This weeks twist A POLKA DOT CHRISTMAS! 

We have a wonderful sponsor to celebrate their holiday cheer with us this month, A Day For Daisies

Hop on over and check out their online store! Tell them the gals on Twisted Thursdays at Outlawz Challenges sent you! :) Have fun! 

No comments: