A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, January 4, 2016

Full Bobbins


Yesterday, I decided to dust off the SE-400 Brother Embroidery machine and play. I found an old handkerchief and I knew my Dad uses hankies so I decided to monogram his initials. It did not come easy by any means. I hadn't checked my bobbin before starting and half way through the monogram my bobbin ran out. The worst part is even after looking at the diagram I managed to reinsert my bobbin upside down and the monogram did not turn out well. 

I found this phrase and thought that would be perfect on the wall by my sewing area. I could not get it to stick to the wall and it is suppose to be wall vinyl from Hobby Lobby. I decided to attempt placing it on a piece of acrylic painters paper and I had a great bit of difficulty trying to do so. As you can see by the word, always above it was a difficult task,. Oh well at least it is on something  and I didn't wast the vinyl phrase! 

No comments: