A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Coffee tastes better with Friends



My first Silhouette Cameo file traced and cut image placed on a mug! I am so pleased with how it turned out! I searched the internet for images of friends having tea or coffee to go with the phrase I chose of "Coffee tastes better with Friends."  Once I found the image I saved to my computer. I opened my Silhouette program and imported the image to my library. Once in the library I was able to open the file and use my trace option. Be sure to uncheck high pass filter and then you will click on the trace option. I click on the image and drag it away to see what the cut file will look like in the end and use my erase tool to clean up specks if any. Then I cut using my Cameo and placed onto the mug! 


No comments: