A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

DS4J Sketch Challenge


I make cards every so often nowadays and today I decided to go see what my old teamies at Digistamps 4 Joy were up to. I seen they had a sketch challenge going and within about an hour I decided on this image and just went with it. I intend to add more embellishments but unfortunately my son is sleeping in my craft room these days so I had to leave it as is to get it entered into the challenge in time. Next issue my camera card does not get recognized by my computer after numerous attempts and I had to photograph with a cell phone so the quality is not so hot. :( 

Challenges entered:
Digistamps For Joy Sketch challenge

8 comments:

Margy (DS4J) said...

Hi Angela, absolutely love your card and your take on our sketch! Thanks for playing with us.
Margy

KarinsArtScrap said...

Angela this is gorgeous

Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digi Stamps 4 Joy. Hope to see you again next time.

Angela B. said...

Thank you Margy! :)

Angela B. said...

Thank you so much Karin!

Angela B. said...

Thank you Margaret! I hope to join many more!

Charlene said...

It's so fabulous seeing your beautiful creations once again Angela. I'm so happy that you were able to join us once again. And although you didn't get to put more embellishments on it, I think it is perfect just the way it is...great CAS card :) Thanks for playing in our Sketch challenge at Digistamps4Joy! Good luck and we hope that you will join in more of our challenges now that you've found us again.
♥ Charlene DS4J DT

Angela B. said...

Aw thank you Charlene! It is good to play again! I have a stack of images colored needing a forever home! :) By the time I posted this reply I had already uploaded my latest card to the new challenge! :D