A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Sunnyside Thank You

Thank You card - Inside

Thank You card- Front

Had a friend request two simple Thank You cards. This  Thank You card is my first attempt at a simple card. I know it does not look very simplified does it? I am an over achiever. :)

For this card I used my Silhouette Cameo machine using one of their freebie card files embellished inside with some punched out flowers, an address label to write your John Hancock, some scrap strips of cardstock and some Liquid pearls. I love liquid pearls! 

On the front of the card I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder, and a punch for the center cut out, plus the same flower punch and glossy accents. I decided to redo the request for a simpler card. See my next posting! 

Challenges Entered:
  1. Through the Craft room Door 
  2.  Crafting from the Heart 
  3. Craft Your Passion 
  4. Dream Valley Challenges 
  5. The Crazy Challenge 
  6. The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge
  7. The Pink Elephant 
  8. UnstampaBelles Challenges Out my window while making this card I seen nothing but the bright 78 degree sunshine beaming in my face I literally had to stand up and shut the blinds so I could finish my card. :)
  9. Whoopsi Daisy Challenge

19 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

Sunshiny indeed. It's a lovely card. Great die cut. What is is? Thanks too, for doing the twist and entering our challenge at Unstampabelles! Hope to see you back soon.

Wynn said...

A lovely 'Sunshine' card. This will brighten anyone's day. I love liquid pearls too but always end up smudging them as they take an age to dry completely!! Thank you for joining in at Unstampabelles and for doing the twist. Wynn DT

Lin said...

This is gorgeous, so bright and cheerful and the diecutting is gorgeous.

Thank you for sharing with us

Lin
Dream Valley

Kandy's Krafts said...

Gorgeous card that instantly lifts your spirits. Love that embossing. Thank you for joining us at CFTH challenge.

Angela B. said...

Thank you so much Susan! This die cut is one of the Silhouette cameo dies, it comes with the software! :) Enjoyed the challenge looking forward to more!

Angela B. said...

Thank you Wynn! I must have a good mix in my bottle I was surprised at how fast it dried. I would have smudged it, but it dried so quick. :) Thank you all for the fun challenge at Unstampabelles!

Angela B. said...

Thank you so much Lin!

Angela B. said...

Thank you Kandy! I enjoyed the challenge and look forward to more!

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Gorgeous card! Love the color and die cut. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week. Helena x

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Lovely card thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Sue DT xx

Sandra said...

Beautiful card Angela!! Love the color!!!
Your blog looks great!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
Hugs,Sandra

Angela B. said...

Thank you Helena! I will be looking for the challenge!

Angela B. said...

Thank you Sue! I enjoyed the challenge!

Angela B. said...

Thank you so much Sandra! Had fun joining my first challenge at TTCRD!

CraftYourPassion said...

Beautiful card.Love the elegant design and colour way.
Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Angela B. said...

Thank you for the sweet comments! I had fun taking the challenge and hope to return soon!

Cindy Groh said...

I love the yellow and the die cutting machine is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Throught the Craft Room Door

Angela B. said...

Thank you Cindy!

Shylaashree said...

it is a beautiful and bright card, thanks for joining us at unstampabelles