A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, September 9, 2013

Modern Wagoneer Sams Month Two


Here she is, page two of my Scrapbook for the Modern Wagoneer Sam Oklahoma Chapter. Yes, I am way behind on getting this Scrapbbok made. I am at a rush to get it done and I am not sure at this point if I am following the guidelines for the competition or not.

 I am designing my layouts from the challenges at HOME AND SCRAPPED. For this layout it was a fun game of tic-tac-toe and my line of three items are the color black, stars, and cogs. I incorporated all three items in my page for the challenge!

 If you have a really good eye you can look at my first layout and you may recognize the gray paper on the background. My objects in my first layout were cut from this piece and I incorporated the scraps out of the stash!

No comments: