A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, July 1, 2013

StampTV Challenge #2!


I had so much fun challenging myself in my first challenge at StampTV.com that I decided to do another challenge! Your chances at prizes for Gina K stamps are good if you use Gina K stamps within your card. (crossing my fingers this time) My second challenge I used the same stamp as the first challenge! I feel so creative!  This Mondays challenge is.. make a patriotic card, but no red & blue. I hope they aren't  picky about my colors, it looks blue in the photo but it is Teal & Cranberry mostly used here. :) My patriotism showing in my USA stamp as well as the Eagle stamp on my make believe envelope to a soldier. 

Challenges Entered:

  1.  
    The Play Date Cafe - W, #189

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

What a beautiful card. Love how you used the colors. the paper and all your added details are just great. I am so happy to be sponsoring this play date cafe challenge. Stop by and say hi.
Leslie
www.thememorynest.blogspot.com