A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, October 1, 2012

Here Lil' Piggy!


Oh my goodness I just love this little fella I was given from the Crafters Digital Art Center's Progressive Challenge! I loved Charlotte's Web as a kid and this little piglet reminded me of the story in which I adored as a child. As soon as I seen it I thought he's perched for some reason  and instead of Charlotte the spider, he's perched for a butterfly that has landed on a Quilled flower. He also was the perfect rounded shape and space I needed to practice for my Copic Class 1,the light source with my Copic Markers. :) 

Challenges Entered:
 

8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

so cute and very beautiful card Angela.

greetings karin

Penny said...

Angela, he is too stinkin' cute--beautifully colored, too! Love the quilled flower and 'fly and the wonderful design! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Jana said...

He's super cute! Love your color combo too!

Pauline said...

Fabulous card, such a fun and very sweet image!
Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

Deborah Frings said...

Oh such a fun card! I do like the little pegs holding on the picture!! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Shannon White said...

Oh My Word what a Sweet little piggy! 8-) Just can't help but smile at this little Cutie! Love the twine and clothes pins too! too Darned CUTE!! 8-) So glad you could join us at CR84FN! 8-)

Mona Pendleton said...

Darling card! Love the fancy ribbon! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Unknown said...

Love your coloring! He's so cute!