A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Outlawz DT Farewell



I have been a designer for the Outlawz for a year and a half. I really loved being the Greetings Challenges team leader and loved the feedback from all the participants of the challenges.

This week I got a feather up my you know whatsa and decided to step down from the Greetings Challenge that I helped build to what so many crafters love today.  I'm not sure what I am going to do with my spare time now, I guess I should start on that much dreaded word called "work."  The bookwork for hubby's business has been building up to say the least... giggles! I would say that with all that has went on in my life the past few months its a few months behind. The accountant would sure appreciate my getting caught up on the stuff. Eeek! 

I must say though that stepping down from my team was the hardest thing next to coming home to fire damage that I have done all year. It seriously broke my heart yesterday telling my husband that the one crafty thing he knows I love I stepped down from. I broke into tears but my emotions this month got the best of me on my decision to step down. I want to thank all of you ladies at The Outlawz for your sweet remarks, you really made my day today reading all the sweet comments.

Sometimes you feel alone behind that computer screen and all along I let it slip me that all of you my friends, crafty colleagues, and followers have been there for me. Sometimes it takes a whirlwind of emotions to find out that you weren't alone after all. Thank you all again for these wonderful words....


Ohhhh Angela, will miss you hun, hugs :(


Angela, so sorry to see you go. You will be missed. I wish you all the best. Please stop by every so often

 I hope we will still see your face around here, Angela, because we will miss it bunches. :(

Angela, may the sun always be upon your face and the wind at your back, take care.
:)S

 So sad to see you leave us Angela, but I wish showers of blessings for you and your family!

Best of luck to you, Angela.  I'll miss seeing your smiling face here among the DT here.

Angela you will be missed, but good luck in all your crafting endeavors.

Angela, sorry to hear that you are leaving, but good luck and hope to see you around!

We will miss you Angela!! good luck on everything!!

Angela so sorry to see you leave, good luck and my very best wishes! I hope you will pop in and see us sometimes.

Awww, Angela, I will miss your smiling face!  Good luck in whatever you endeavor.

 
We'll miss you here Angela - but I am sure we'll be seeing a lot of you still!

 
We are really going to misssss ya Angela!  If you step down... I sure hope you hang around!!

 
I am sad to see you go Angela :-(  I wish you all the best and hope that you will still come by and play with us.

 
Angela, we will definitely miss you.  You have done a wonderful job.  Thank you for all the time and effort you put into the challenges.  May God bless you.

Dawn C, DT 
Sorry to see you go Angela :(
Anne Fenton DT
Sorry to see you go Angela...hope to see yu around blogland.
  Sharri Seffens, DT
Angela - Sorry to see you go. I hope you pop in to say hi and let us know how you are doing!

9 comments:

Carla S. said...

I, too, am so sorry to see you leaving The Outlawz, Angela. It was nice to see your smiling face on the DT and it was truly a pleasure to meet you in person in May at the rodeo. I don't know the reasons behind your decision, but be assured that you will be missed. I hope that you will still be crafting so I can come by and see your wonderful projects. Whatever you do, I wish you well. Hugs!

Angela B. said...

Carla, Thank you for your kind words. I must say I truly enjoyed seeing you at the Retreat last May. You are one sweet lady and I just loved you and your friend.. I apologize her name has slipped me. You two were a hoot to have drinks with! :D

Linda Palmer said...

Angela, I too am sorry to see you go. When I first found the outlawz I went to your challenges and pretty entered only the Greetings Challenges until I got around a little better. You really encouraged me and I will miss you. Hope whatever you do makes you smile and hope you pop in on us once in awhile.

Angela B. said...

Linda your message warmed my heart. That is so sweet of you to say. I am very pleased that I was responsible for encouraging you, I was encouraged by some of the designers there as well. I knew they made me feel good when I first started and I wanted to do the same for everyone that I came in contact with. I decided I am dabbling my energy into other projects, maybe take part in some challenges myself, I recently became a card designer with Digistamps For Joy, it is so much fun, love the digital images, but do hope to run another challenge some day. I will definitely stop by and see you some time and give you nudges of encouragement when ever needed! :D

ThePurplePlace said...

Oh No!! I am shocked and stunned at the same time. I know HOW much you LOVE your role and I hope you are going to be okay!

It won't be the same without you and your smiling face. It made me sad to see your picture removed? I am so surprised, especially since you posted this week's challenge!!

Sending a big Hug....! I know how hard it is to leave, but I was only on the DT a very short time and just could not do it. It must be very very tough for you, because it's been part of yoru lie for such a long time. :(

Please take care...I had so much fun meeting you and your sweet daughter in Baltimore!! :)

Hugs,
Lis

ThePurplePlace said...

Yikes...I just hit reply too quickly and now see ALL my typos....

Can you tell how shocked I am...I can't even type correctly!!

It should say --- ...It's been part of YOUR LIFE for such a long time"....

Payne Holler Cards said...

oh my....big bummer! I know that had to be a hard decision but we gotta do what we gotta do (-:
I so enjoyed meeting you and your beautiful daughter at the Rodeo Retreat! you have THE best laugh ever!!!
hugs and very best to you
Linda Payne

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Angels, so sorry to see you go from The Outlawz, do stop by every now then to say hello. But now I will see all the time at DS4J. You are a talented and beautiful lady. Hugs

Charlene said...

Although I am sure that you will be missed terribly at Outlaws...even though I know that you will still be going and chatting with people there *smiling*...I am so glad that you have made your way over to Digistamps4Joy. In a short time you have already become a wonderful part of our "extended family" and we are so pleased to have you.