A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, August 6, 2012

Crafty Space Coming Soon!

White Lacquer Cabinets & Trim
My new crafty space was a lot of work, I am so glad that is over. It was a lot of work getting all those cabinets put in and painted along with the walls and trim. My hubby made my cabinets with lots of adjustable shelving, don't they look amazing! I am so excited to move into my new space tomorrow after the carpet is installed.

Wall Color: Sherwin Williams Copen Blue
Ceiling: Bittersweet Stem

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh my goodness Angela, this looks fabulous. I am quite envious. Can't wait to see those shelves filled with gorgeous craft goodies. hugs Sharon x

Carla S. said...

Your new craft room is going to be fabulous, Angela!

Sandra said...

This looks so great Angela!!!