A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Thursday, January 5, 2012

HM Calendar Jan 2013


House Mouse stamps are some of my very favorite! Over at Paper Craft Planet they are challenging us in the HM & Friends Group to use our HM (House Mouse) stamps to make a calendar to be finished by the end of year to give as a gift next holiday season. In my calendar I added photo corners to a piece of scrap paper so that the months can be changed out using the one page.





6 comments:

Trina said...

Love the embellishments! Looks like you'll be ready to party next January!

Omega said...

Hi Angela,
Thanks for stopping by my blog & following. I'm now a follower on your blog. I look forward to checking in often.

cparsons said...

Your calendar is awesome! I love the background paper, it's so fun:)
Carole
http://scmagnolia.blogspot.com/

Angela B. said...

Thanks ladies! I finally played around with other background papers but still resorted back to this piece.

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Lovely calendar Angela andHappy New Year :)

Angela B. said...

Sheetal, thank you! so good to see you again! Happy New Year to you as well!