A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, November 7, 2011

Give Thanks


This week on the Greetings team at The Outlawz we want to see how you say Thank You. Oh yes,the time of year to remember what you are Thankful for has arrived. In just a few weeks we will be celebrating Thanksgiving here in the United States. I am prepping myself for a long day in the kitchen, but the rewards of the tasty Turkey and all that follows makes me smile!

For my Thank You card I used this little Spanish fellow. I know it is not your typical Thanksgiving card. I normally would have been more traditional. I had this digi stamp already printed out with the cactus, I thought oh why not! The cloud appearance I used a sponge, cloud template I made and a stamp pad. I used my Copic marker to give it the look of tiny pebbles under his feet. Topped it off with some colorful striped paper to give it a swag and added some sparkly pom pom balls.

2 comments:

Patricia St Martin said...

I did not know you are on the outlawz DT Greeting team, boy this is a small world. I started about 3 weeks ago on the Twisted Thursday DT team, how funny is this. Great job on your card and your thank you is just great. We are still doing folds.
Hugz, Pat

Angela B. said...

Thank You Patricia! Oh so happy to see you at The Outlawz as well! :D