A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cupcake Wrappers!


The 1000 Member Celebration at The Outlawz was such a blast! I was so inspired by all the tutorials I learned! There was one in particular that also inspired me to bake up some cupcakes and practice on my cake decorating skills that  I had learned from my Wilton Class over the summer. Only by participating in THE OUTLAWZ 1000 MEMBER PARTY BLOG HOP  You can find out how right now!!! :D  If you want to learn how to make some fun cupcake wrappers you should check out the fun tutorial over at Anary's blog!



For my wrappers I searched the internet for svg cupcake wrapper cut files and found these wonderful cut files to download.



6 comments:

Brenda said...

These are amazing Angela!! Love those Halloween ones. Just fabulous!!

Angela B. said...

Thanks Brenda! I added the link to the sites I grabbed the cupcake cutting files from. Enjoy!

Linda Palmer said...

Your cupcakes are beautiful. I love both of the different colors you used..just too cute!!

Sharon said...

Thanks for the chat last night at The Outlawz. Thought I'd pop around to see your creations and join as a Follower. hugs Sharon x

Cindy :) said...

these are wonderfully fun

Angela B. said...

Thanks everyone! Sorry it has taken so long for me to say thank you! :( But Sharon you have reminded me that I need to get on chat again!