A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Columbus Day!

IMG_8081

This is a wonderful day not only to recognize the fact that Christopher Columbus discovered America but also because it is time for this week’s Greetings Challenge at The Outlawz!!
We are so thrilled for those of you who were able to stop by The Outlawz last week and take part in the fun, games and creative challenges for the 1000 Member Party Celebration! I know I had a blast learning new techniques from the blog hops!
One of those techniques was the Z Fold Swing Card by Brenda and for The Greetings Challenge  I decided to take what I learned and create my card for this weeks challenge theme. I hope you come join us at The Outlawz!
 
IMG_8083IMG_8085

5 comments:

Emily D. said...

Gorgeous card Angela!!!

Trina said...

This is beautiful! I need to go check on this class!

Linda Palmer said...

This is so beautiful. Love this technique, love this card.

Patricia said...

Angela!

I have some good news for you. You've been awarded The Versatile Blogger Award! I really enjoy your blog and you deserve it. You can find out more about it by going to: http://cropacabana.blogspot.com/2011/10/versatile-blogger.html

Have a great Day!

Patricia

Angela B. said...

Thanks so much Patricia! I passed on the award! I do appreciate you thinking of me! That is so very sweet of you!