A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Friday, September 9, 2011

Sparkly Fluff is Fun Stuff!




I purchased my first Sparkly Fluff and it arrived yesterday morning! This stuff is so neat! I love the way it looks on images. I have colored my image and added some fluff. While I let it dry I had to share with you what awesome stuff this is! I couldn't wait to show you the finished look! Oh what else can I fluff? :D I love this stuff!





Here's the colors I used in this image


5 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Ooh, Angela, I love that fluffy stuff. That image is darling and your design is terrific. Love that brown ribbon and bow.

Thanks for leaving some love on my blog, sweetie.

Blessings & Hugs,
Teresa

Crystal said...

AWWW those little hm are just TOOO SWEET Angela!!! I LOVE LOVE the flocking on their hats, TOOOO CUTE!!!! Darling creation!

Mary J said...

Adorable card! I love the flocking!!

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Angela,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

Angela B. said...

Wow, I cannot believe how behind I am on blog comments I thought I was all caught up and then today I thought I would check and make sure. Well guess what I have been falling behind! Thank you so much for all of your wonderful comments I love reading what you think of my creations!