A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Friday, September 2, 2011

The Outlawz Sketch Challenge


The sketch challenge at THE OUTLAWZ was very challenging for me this time around. I had no clue as to what trio of pics I wanted to use for my 3 squares, ideas were piling up and I had to put one of them ideas into action. For this card I used Sandi's digi's I new I wanted to use her digi's this time around but printing them small enough to keep them the same size square I found was difficult and I am not about to waste the images even if they are not square. :) I didn't want to put any color in the flowers but then realized they need to pop some more so I dabbed some colors on the flowers. I am not real happy with the turn out but I can always take it apart and do over. I love paper! lol!

4 comments:

Emily D. said...

This is beautiful!!

Angela B. said...

Thank you Emily!! :D

Anonymous said...

Angela your card is so pretty, really like the punched border and the stamped squares, gorgeous. Hugs, Lori m

Ann said...

Such a pretty, elegant card Angela!