A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Nana!

Mother's Day is next Sunday and at The Outlawz we are challenging you once again in the Greeting Card Challenge to make a feminine card. Please come show us your stuff!! 



On another note.. Way to go US Military for taking Osama Bin Laden out and now he can no longer orchestrate any more terrorist acts on our country and many others he has terrorized! God Bless our World and GOD BLESS THE USA!

4 comments:

cebelica said...

This is a very cute card!

Angela B. said...

Thank you Cebelica! I was trying to use up old scraps, practice coloring hair with my Copic markers as well I had been so envious of the cards with banners I had seen so I had to make one of those too! :D

Brenda said...

Very pretty card! love the banner!

Angela B. said...

Thanks Brenda! I was inspired by all the banners I have been seeing throughout the internet. Funny how nervous one can be over something so silly and then the project turns out great! :D