A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Graduation Card

Did you get my doodle of the cap & diploma? If not you should! Here's the card I created using my doodled cap,  turned into a Cricut cut file, then using my Sure Cuts A Lot software to cut out. On this card I wanted to give it some dimension so I cut the top of one cut out cap and layered it onto another cut out cap. One card down and two more to make! Congrats to all the Grads of 2011!

5 comments:

Cely said...

Lol, sorry about the deleted comment! I hit "post" before I was done and the OCD side of me was just NOT having it!

But anywho, wonderful graduation card! I'm going to have to get crackin' on mine soon! Also, thank you for the tutorial link!

Brenda said...

Great graduation card. Really impressed that you did that from a doodle. I really do not utilize my cricut enough!

Anonymous said...

Love your card, I really like the added gold on the text, so elegant, hugs, Lori m

Angela B. said...

Thank you Lori! It was really fun to make knowing I designed it from beginning to the end! :D

Kisa said...

Very nice.