A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

CAS Challenged by Outlawz Girlz

Sunday's challenge at OUTLAWZ GIRLZ is the CAS challenge. CAS stands for Clean and Simple. This weeks theme was to use three colors that were provided two shades of green and a yellow. My hardest part of this challenge was finding coordinating paper in the right colors. I never thought it would take me so long to get this card together I had set my whole day up to spend on my challenge and finish some other projects I've started and set aside, by the way it is typical of me to have half a dozen projects started and finish the ones I want to do first like play in the crafts!!. The boss (My Dearest Husband) was a bit needy today so I had to do some office work for the business as well as run a few household errands., you know grocery shopping and the usual stop at the post office. All in all, by 2:30 I had my card done! Time to finish a project and get more glue on my hands. Wish me luck that I keep my hands from sticking together! :D

No comments: