A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Friday, February 18, 2011

HAPPY DANCE!! I was featured!


How exciting I have been listed as one of the featured members it is so exciting! I would like to thank  everyone involved with  for giving me the inspiration to create wonderful projects!  A lot of changes were taking place at SSC at the end of 2010. I had only been a member for a few months and things started changing around there. Not that I cared to much, I have joined so many crafty sites in the last 6 months that it just gives me more places to look for different challenges. 

That is until....  I was asked to be on the DESIGN TEAM!! I AM SO EXCITED!

I am excited to be asked in the first place I noticed most web sites ask for crafty peeps to send in the applications to be in their design team. What is funny even if I had been doing cards for 20 years I am not the type of person to put myself out there. If I am asked on the other hand it just makes it that much more special! :) 

I love challenges and I know everyone else will love it as much as I do. I use to sit for hours brain storming trying to come up with different ideas. I new nothing and still do not know a lot about different products to use and how to use them, but the internet will be your best friend in this case! The challenges have helped me step out of my box and into someone else's .. so to speak, and to take away ideas for how to put the project together but yet put them to use in your own way. 

I am very excited about the upcoming months of being on the DESIGN TEAM. (Didn't even get to do anything really- site sits stagnant most of the time)



4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Congratulations Hun..I'm sure you will be a great success as a DT.All the very best to you.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Angela B. said...

Thanks Chrissy! I hope I make them proud. But even if I am not the most skilled card or scrapbooker I think it's nice to have different qualities of talent from beginner to advanced as to not feel so intimidated by entering the challenges. I am very excited to get started!

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Congratulations Angela. I have a feeling that you will do great at SSC. Good luck and have fun.

Angela B. said...

If anyone else is interested they need a lot more design team gals!