A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, January 3, 2011

Matchbook Tea Bag Holder

I needed something special to give to the hostess of the Valentine Card Swap at Anysoldier.com. I came up with this idea from when I was the Hostess of the Thanksgiving Swap and I found a surprise similar to this from one of the ladies participating in the swap. I was so pleased with it that I had to come up with something similar to do and after loads of research on the internet for any type of cut files to make this I had no luck finding anything. I created my own template measuring 8 1/4 x 3 1/8 and then I scored it at 1 1/2, 5 and 5 1/2 folded it up and decorated it to my liking and here is my final product. Look for more of these on my blog in the future!If you have one similar leave me a link to your blog!

No comments: