A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

AnySoldier.com Valentine Card Swap!!

My cards have been returned from the hostess! Usually I photograph the cards I had made before I send them to the hostess to be divided among the swappers and this time I was in a rush to get them out at the last minute before the deadline. My cards arrived a day late but the hostess was nice enough to give me another day. Here's what the guys/gals at Anysoldier.com card swappers created!







I am showing you the Valentines I sent for the swap in 2010 before I was in BLOG LAND.
























2 comments:

Emily D. said...

These are so pretty!! I love that you are doing this! If you get a chance, there is a giveaway at http://happynscrappin.blogspot.com

Angela B. said...

Thanks Emily! By doing this I have regained some self worth that I lost in the 17 years I have been married. Now with my kids growing into young adults, my mother's passing, my father's alcohol problem, I have become depressed and have had an overwhelming feeling of being worthless. My kids do not need me as much anymore and my father lives 800 miles away and is in his own world inside his bottle. By helping the soldiers it has helped me regain some self worth.